42" mower blades for MTD, Troy-Bilt & Cub Cadet are best-sellers. Shop our low pricing and options to replace blade part #742-0616.
These blades are a direct replacement for Cub Cabet part number 742-0616 and many others. It also fits other manufacturer's mowers.
The center hole is a 6-point star with 2 alignment holes, 1 on each side of the star-shaped center hole. The blades are made of 0.158" thick steel and are 21-3/16" long. Best of all, these blades are made in the USA!
42" Mower Blades for MTD, Troy-Bilt & Cub Cadet
High-lift blades are great for getting a clean cut. The sail, or 'fin,' on these blades create lift like air plane wings or helicopter propellers that suck the grass upward as it is cut for a flush, even appearance after mowing.
Mulching blades are perfect if you like to return your clippings to the lawn. Please note if you mow frequently enough, you can return clippings to the lawn using high-lift blades! We have 2 styles of mulching blades available including a wavy blade version and a serrated sail version.
The high-lift version replaces part numbers:
- CUB CADET: 742-04308, 742-0616, 742-0616, 742-0616A, 742-0656, 942-04126, 942-04308, 942-04312, 942-0616, 942-0616A, 942-0616A, 942-0656, 94204308A
- MTD: 742-04126, 742-04308, 742-0616, 742-0616A, 742-0656, 942-0616, 942-0616, 942-0616A, 942-0656, 94204126, 94204308, 94204308A
- TORO: 112-0315
- TROY BILT: 742-0656, 942-0656
- WINDSOR: 50-3252
The wavy mulching version replaces part numbers:
- CUB CADET: 742-04126, 742-0616, 742-0616A, 942-04126, 942-0616A
- MTD: 742-04126, 742-0616, 742-0616A, 942-0616, 942-0616A, 94204126
- WINDSOR: 50-3945, 50-3950
The serrated sail mulching version replaces part numbers:
- CUB CADET: 742-04126, 742-0616, 942-04126, 942-04126-X, 942-04308-X, 942-0616-X, 942-0616A
- MTD: 742-04126, 742-0616, 942-0616, 942-0616A, 94204126
- WINDSOR: 51-4440
Pros Buy Mower Blades From iGoPro Lawn Supply
Homeowners to lawn services companies of all sizes buy blades from us. So do farms, mower repair shops, and municipalities.
Because we offer some of the lowest prices on the internet for lawn mower blades and we love freaking our customers out with our fast shipping!
Most of the blades we sell are made in the USA just like the 3 blades we highlighted in this post.
If these blades don't fit your mower, enter your lawn mower blade's part number into our search bar to view the blade for your mower.